The provisions contained in this Policy are effective immediately for both those users who establish accounts / use our Platform after this policy has gone live, and also for those users who may have pre-existing accounts and continue to use our Platform after this Policy has gone live.
Information We Collect
We collect information that we deem to be necessary in order to enroll you as a subscriber of the Platform and to arrange for the provision of healthcare services that will be required by the healthcare professionals administering your care. This information will likely include, without limitation, demographic information about you, certain health related information, and your payment information (e.g., credit card details).
How We Use It
We may store the information you submit to or through our Platform, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of our Platform.
We use the information to fulfill your requests, maintain our Platform’s functionality, improve our Platform’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of our Platform, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of our Platform, and comply with our applicable legal obligations.
Among the information we collect, please note that we reserve the right to store information about your use of our Platform, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of our Platform, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our Site.
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our Site. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on our Platform.
Our Site also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Site to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our Site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information about you with third parties as follows:
- The medical services that are offered through our Platform will be provided by third-party providers. We also outsource some of Reset’s functions to third-party providers, such as technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, and other services. For example, we may engage a third party that sends out appointment reminders to users of our Platform. We may share information from or about you with these third-party providers so that they can perform their services.
- You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our Site. When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites.
- We may share your personal information with our affiliates within the Reset corporate family. To the extent that our corporate affiliates have access to your information, they will follow practices that are at least as restrictive as the practices described in this Policy. They also will comply with applicable laws governing the transmission of information, promotional communications and, at a minimum, give you an opportunity in any commercial email they send to choose not to receive such email messages in the future.
- If we sell all or substantially all of our assets in connection with a change of control transaction, we reserve the right to transfer your information as part of that transaction, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary:
- To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- To public health agencies are required by law.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
If we seek to disclose your information for any reason beyond those which are stated above, we will undertake commercially reasonable efforts to secure your prior written authorization before doing so.
In all cases, Reset will strictly adhere to those applicable laws and regulations governing the use and disclosure of your information (and in particular, your protected health information).
Disclosing Personal Information
We strongly discourage you from including any personal information in the content you post publicly, or any information that can be used to identify or associate you with your comments. Accordingly, users should comply with the security protocol we’ve established and implemented on our Platform, including the use of his/her account user name when posting reviews and materials.
Reset is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as applicable regulations, standards, and guidelines established by government agencies and accepted accrediting organizations. The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. Reset has implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect user information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Based on the foregoing, we endeavor to provide a secure transmission method for you to send personal information, including:
- Primary personal information (such as name and contact details)
- Identifiers (such as social security numbers, credit card details, website password)
- Specific personal information (such as survey information, racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, medical information)
While such secure transmission methods provide reasonable protections against unauthorized access, if you have concerns regarding the transmission of sensitive information (such as contact or medical information), you should consider using non-electronic communication methods.
We have implemented security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All of our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal information. In addition to the foregoing, Reset will use reasonable means to protect the privacy of your information sent by e-mail, SMS or other similar means of digital communication. However, because of the risks outlined hereunder Reset cannot guarantee that digital communications will be confidential. Furthermore, Reset will not be liable in the event that you or anyone else inappropriately uses your e-mail. Based on the foregoing, Reset will not be liable for improper disclosure of your information that is not caused by our intentional misconduct.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Platform is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under 18. If you become aware that a user under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such information from our systems.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you have the right to inspect or copy the protected health information about you that Reset has stored in its systems. You may obtain a form to request access to your information by sending an email to Customercare@resetiv.com.
If any part of our Site links you to other websites, those external websites do not operate under this Policy. We recommend that you examine the privacy statements posted on those other websites to understand their procedures for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the address provided below in the “How you can contact us” section.
If you have questions about this Policy, please or contact us at: Reset IV LLC, 1775 Village Center Circle, Suite 116, Las Vegas, NV, 89134.
Modifications to This Policy
Last Updated: October, 2017